The Minonk City Council approved the following agenda items at their monthly meeting Monday night.
- Oberlander Electric Company bid for the Water Treatment Plant electrical panel upgrade.
- Amendment to Ordinance 17.05 Fences and Walls to include examples of allowable fences and language change to include fencing cannot be made of welded steel.
- City Tax Levy Ordinance.
- Residential Solar Panel Variance for 420 W. First St.
- Hoerr Construction Company to camera 24' tile to see if tile needs repairs prior to any improvement plans can be executed.
- James Jacek to the Filger Library Board
Councilwoman Julie McNamara presented to Council the grant application she is working on for Downtown Business District improvements.
The City Council will be discussing renewing the Sewer Bond, which will allow for sewer/storm water tile improvements.
The Minonk Ambulance Department is celebrating 50 years in operation with an Open House Sunday Dec. 19, 2021 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Ambulance shed.