Below is a summary of the Minonk City Council last Monday night as delivered by City Administrator Bill Moline.
2020-21 budget items were discussed during both Council meetings this week and some of the items agreed upon are as follows.
- City Insurance will be changing due to large increase with current insurance company
- Town wide cleanup will be scheduled again and may include electronics with limits applied to how many each resident can bring.
- West side Park improvements to the basketball court, lighting and resurfacing etc.
- Multiple capital improvements were discussed for the Water Treatment and Waste Water Treatment plants with some items getting the ok and others being tabled for discussion later in the year.
- All OSHA findings have been corrected and closed
- The City All Call system is up and running and if anyone would like to be added please call City Hall.
- City will be working with the Woodford County Sherriff's Department of ordinance Adherence