MinonkTalkNews and History for Minonk, IL

Skip Navigation Links

New facade on Hill Building - 9/24/2023

The building housing Hill Beekeeping Supplies has been updated with a new facade. The building was built in 1926 by Max Leiken and has been used as an auto dealership and also was the site of the Sanitary Bakery Company for many years.

Photo submitted by Dave Uphoff