|Home | City Hall | Editorial | Events | About | Schools | News | Chatter box | Email | Photos | Maps | Issues|
|Orgins | Early Settlers | Ethnic Groups | Coal Mine | Tragedies | Businesses | Buildings | People | Sports | Stories|
Oak and Fifth - 1890'sThis photo of the corner of Oak and Fifth Street was taken in the late 1890's. The corner building and the Pickard building to the east are still in use. The remaining buildings have been replaced with the building occupied by Joe's Pizza.