A look at
Minonk's past

 Home |  City Hall |  Editorial |  Events |  About |  Schools |  News |  Email |  Photos |  Maps |  Satire |  Issues
 Orgins |  Early Settlers |  Ethnic Groups |  Coal Mine |  Tragedies |  Businesses |  Old Photos |  People |  Buildings

Library Board

This is a photo of the Filger Library Board members from the 1950's. Seated from the left: Gertrude Tucker, head librarian; unknown, Dorothea Timmerman, Mrs. Herman (Lucille) Beyer, Mrs. Isadore (Mollie) Leiken, Mildred Livingston. Standing in the back from the left are Bob Webster and John Evey.

If anyone can identify the unknowns, please notify us.