|Home | City Hall | Editorial | Events | About | Schools | News | Chatter box | Email | Photos | Maps | Issues|
|Orgins | Early Settlers | Ethnic Groups | Coal Mine | Tragedies | Businesses | Buildings | People | Sports | Stories|
Fifth Street guys - 1920This photo of Minonk's version of the Bowery Boys was taken before 1920 in the 100 block of East Fifth Street. Behind the guys on the left is the Minonk Shoe Store which is now the site of the Minonk News-Dispatch building built in 1922. To the right of the shoe store is a tavern now occupied by the Third Base Tap.